Our fees for various services are as follows:
- Initial Therapy Evaluation (60 minutes): $200
- Additional Therapy Sessions including individual therapy, parent behavior management, or family therapy (per session): $175
- Comprehensive Neuropsychological Evaluation or Developmental Evaluation: $250 per hour (typically about $2500)
- Targeted Evaluation (e.g., ADHD, learning disability): $250 per hour (typically about $1,650)
- Vocational Evaluation: $1450 (flat fee)
- Neuropsychovocational Evaluation: $3500.00 (flat fee)
- Tutoring with Special Education Teachers (per 60-minute session): $75
- Executive Functioning Coaching with Special Education Teacher (per 60 minute session): $75
We understand that unexpected circumstances can arise, but to ensure the availability of our services to all our clients, we have a no-show policy. If you miss a therapy appointment without canceling it within 24 hours or fail to cancel by 3 PM on Friday for a Monday appointment, you will be charged a fee of $75. For missed testing appointments, the fee is $200.
- We proudly accept Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS), and Cigna insurance plans.
- By partnering with these major insurance providers, we aim to make our services more widely available to families.
- Please contact us for more information on coverage and payment options.
Out of Network / Private Pay
We can provide you with a “superbill” which will list the diagnostic codes and service codes (also known as, CPT codes). These superbills can then be submitted to your health insurer for partial reimbursement. There are several companies that offer to help navigate this process. Reimbursify and Better.co offer to handle all of your out-of-network reimbursement paperwork for you for a small fee. To seek reimbursement for out-of-network services, we recommend the following steps:
1. Contact your insurance provider: Reach out to your insurance company to inquire about their reimbursement policies for out-of-network services. Ask about any specific forms, documentation, or information they require.
2. Submit the superbill: After each session or evaluation, we will provide you with a superbill. Submit this document to your insurance company according to their reimbursement process.
3.Follow up with insurance: It is advisable to follow up with your insurance company to track the progress of your reimbursement claim. You can inquire about the status, ask any questions, and address any concerns you may have.
Please note that reimbursement policies vary between insurance providers, and the amount reimbursed is dependent on your specific insurance plan.
Tutoring and Additional Services:
It’s important to note that tutoring services provided by our special education teachers are not covered by insurance. However, if the child has a learning disability, their primary care physician or other medical doctor may be able to write a letter of medical necessity (LMN) making tutoring eligible for payment with your Health Savings Account. The rate for tutoring is $75 per 60-minute session. If you miss a tutoring appointment without canceling it within 24 hours or fail to cancel by 3 PM on Friday for a Monday appointment, you will be charged a fee of $50.
We strive to provide a wide range of services to meet the unique needs of our clients. Please be aware that certain services entail additional fees, including:
1. Forensic Services (e.g., court attendance): $250 per hour, including travel time. A retainer for these services is due before the scheduled appointment.
2. Completion of paperwork (e.g., FMLA paperwork, letters): $150 per request.
3. Attendance at IEP or 504 meetings: $160 per hour.
We understand that financial matters can be a concern, and we are here to assist you throughout the process. If you have any questions about our fees, insurance reimbursement, or any other aspect of our services, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our office. We are committed to providing clarity and support to ensure a positive experience for you and your child.
Good Faith Estimate:
At San Antonio Pediatric & Adolescent Neuropsychology Specialists, we want to ensure that you are well-informed about the cost of your healthcare services. We respect your right to receive an accurate and reliable estimate of the expenses associated with your medical care.
As per legal requirements, healthcare providers are obligated to provide patients who are not utilizing insurance with a “Good Faith Estimate.” This estimate outlines the anticipated charges for the medical items and services you will receive.
We want you to be fully aware of the expected costs for any non-emergency services before you proceed. You have the right to request a Good Faith Estimate from our healthcare provider, even prior to scheduling a counseling session.
If, for any reason, you receive a bill that exceeds the amount specified in your Good Faith Estimate, we encourage you to engage in a conversation with your provider. It is important to discuss any discrepancies or concerns you may have regarding the billing statement.
At San Antonio Pediatric & Adolescent Neuropsychology Specialists, we value your trust and strive to ensure transparency in our financial interactions. Your satisfaction and understanding of the costs associated with your healthcare are of utmost importance to us.